Saturday 17 November 2012

Vacation Rentals

Vacation Rentals

I am truly obliged you have taken the time to read about myself and the company I have built.  To give you an idea about myself, at age 11 I was buying and selling gaming cards in front of grocery stores, and at 15 when my friends sought employment, I started a successful landscaping business.  I spent the next four years helping my town with yard maintenance, landscaping, and general odd job work.  I have always been passionate about life, and when I was in high school, I graduated early and dragged an un-insulated trailer to Utah and skied powder everyday!I am an outdoorsman, avid skier, photographer, and caretaker for the people of the community.  

Vacation Rentals


Vacation Rentals


Vacation Rentals


Vacation Rentals


Vacation Rentals


Vacation Rentals


Vacation Rentals


Vacation Rentals


Vacation Rentals


No comments:

Post a Comment