Sunday 25 November 2012

Mrs Prindable

Mrs Prindable


Mrs Prindable's uses the largest apples, highest quality ingredients and most impressive 
gift packaging to make a difference when someone received one of their products as a gift.
After having my Mrs Prindable's arrive at my workplace for a review I certainly felt special. My apple was dipped-by hand and made fresh to be shipped to me. As I opened my lovely wrapped box, my co-workers gather around to see what yummy surprise was inside. Once they saw the caramel andchocolate covered jumbo apple they offered to help me "review" my treat. Since 1 of these jumbo apples can serve up to 10 people I had no choice but to share.After cutting the apple into pieces the "review" process started. What were my co-workers comments as they mumbled with mouths filled? Most were a mixture of "Mmmmm", "This is SO Good, SO good" and "You get all the cool stuff".

Mrs Prindable

Mrs Prindable

Mrs Prindable

Mrs Prindable

Mrs Prindable

Mrs Prindable

Mrs Prindable

Mrs Prindable

Mrs Prindable

No comments:

Post a Comment