Tuesday 20 November 2012

Dream Homes

Dream Homes

I was born and raised in Richmond and have enjoyed my life in this thriving community for over 30 years. My family is well established in the area and is recognized as having strong values and a dedication to hard work. My father Mitts and brother Mark of Fraserview Homes have been building top quality custom homes for Richmond families since 1959, so I have been around the construction industry from the start.With my experience in the real estate business together with the RE/MAX Westcoast market advantages, I am able to offer exceptional service. In addition, I was a Division Director and Vice President for the Richmond/South Delta/Gulf Islands Division for the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver from 1999-2004.  It is a position that my fellow Realtor colleagues elected me to and I enjoyed being a part of the continuing education of realtors during those 6 years.  I also work with an excellent team of realtors in the Steveston area of Richmond, specializing in new homes and townhomes. 

Dream Homes

Dream Homes


Dream Homes

Dream Homes

Dream Homes

Dream Homes

Dream Homes

Dream Homes

Dream Homes

No comments:

Post a Comment