Saturday 24 November 2012

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Pumpkin Cheesecake

I wanted to put the diabetes into remission. I wanted to turn my health around. I wanted to remain medication-free. I wanted all those things enough to just grit my teeth and do it. So…I did. Was it easy? No. Is it easy now? For the most part. But there are days when it’s not, and I just muddle through those times.You want it bad enough? You’ll do it and not use the excuse about “I don’t have the willpower to…” If you want something enough, you A note: Why do I use erythritol instead of Splenda? Except for my coffee syrups, I prefer to use erythritol. I think it’s safer, and I know that erythritol has no impact on my blood sugar in a negative way. You can use Splenda if you choose in my recipes, but I think it tastes better with erythritol and stevia. impact on my blood sugar in a negative way. You can use Splenda if you choose in my recipes, but I think it tastes better with erythritol and stevia.

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Pumpkin Cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment