Tuesday 20 November 2012

Acting

Acting

A bio is not a resume. I’ve already written an excellent post (if I must say so myself) on  So I adviseyoureaditif you’re looking on how to write an acting resume.Like I was saying before I interrupted myself, a bio is not an excuse to list dozen parts you’ve had since 3rd grade. It’s a chance to brag about your work but also show who you are as a person. The vast majority of people reading your bio aren’t ever going to meet you, so this is an excellent chance for them to find out something about you as a person.  Don’t let them come away thinking you’re defined completely by your work.It’s also not a place for you to personally thank every member of your family for their support. Unless no one besides your family is going to see the play you’re in, it’s best to limit the thank yous and inside jokes. Make your bio something everyone who sees your play or reads the press packet will care about.

Acting

Acting

Acting

Acting

Acting

Acting

Acting

Acting

Acting

No comments:

Post a Comment